Monday 29 June 2020

#Templates#Writing#IELTS#Essay#


 
These days, there is an ongoing debate between people about  __________. While it is possible to claim that______________ , my view is that the disadvantages outweigh the advantages. In this essay, I shall explain my point of view by analysing both sides of the argument. 

(2nd Paragraph)There are several reasons why _________. One of them is that _________. It can also be argued that ___________________.  It should also be taken into account that_____________________. 
(3rd Paragraph) Moreover, the other idea which reinforces ________________
(4th Paragraph)Those who argue for __________ have a different view and say that it can actually be a good thing. Firstly, it is claimed that  ________. Then, there are concerns about  _______. 

(Conclusion) While there are strong arguments on both sides of the case, my personal opinion is that _________. I would strongly recommend that  ____________.

No comments:

Post a Comment