Tuesday 30 June 2020

#Although#yet#Sentence#


Although the sun was shining, it wasn't very warm.
Although small, the kitchen is well designed.
I felt he was wrong, although I didn't say so at the time.
Although/even though/though it rained a lot, I enjoyed the holiday.
I enjoyed the holiday, although/even though/though it rained a lot.
Although/even though/though he was much older than the others, he won the race.
He won the race, although/even though/though he was much older than the others.
Although she had said the words "I love you," several times, he had not uttered them.
Although she was far away, she could see that he was watching her.
Certainly this could happen, although the odds are remote.
Although his father was a king, Cyrus was brought up like the son of a common man.
Although she was exhausted, sleep didn't come.

No comments:

Post a Comment