Tuesday 30 June 2020

#IELTS#CUE#CARD#Describe a family member you spend a lot of time with#


Describe a family member you spend a lot of time with
You should say:
  • who this person is
  • what you usually do together
  • what kind of person he/she is
  • and explain why you spend the most time with him/her.

Ideas :

I live in joint family. There are 7 members in my family, my grandparents, parents, my siblings and i.
I respect all of them. I would like to speak on grandmother.

She is 80 years old. She has grey hair. She believes in simple living and high thinking. She guides me for simple lifestyle. She is my role model. She is intelligent. She handles all the family issues with proper care. We live in joint family and all credit goes to her as she rules the family in the best way. So we all enjoy one another’s company. My grandmother is a really kindhearted person that wants the best for everyone. She’s also a very talkative and lively person. Whenever she’s talking she uses a lot of gestures and talks with her hands as much as she uses her voice.

She is religious lady so she recites the name of God for the most of time of the day. She believes in truth. She hardly tells a lie and guide us to follow the path truth always. Besides it, she is cooperative. She always cooperates with all member of family. She is helpful to my parents, my siblings and me. We all respect her very much. She gives me the knowledge of culture and tradition. She is knowledgeable thats y everyone comes to her whenever there is traditional ceremony in their house. 

She tells me the story of her childhood. She sacrificed her life for the sake of her family. She teaches me moral values. She gives me money to spend. She gives me gift on my birthday. These are the reasons i like her the most.May she live long!

No comments:

Post a Comment