Monday 29 June 2020

#My#Favourite#Restaurant#


Restaurant – many restaurants, serve variety of cuisines
I like to go to .................
Situated at...................
Spacious, spic and span, well furnished, ventilated / fully ac
Food, variety, cook in a hygienic way, serve, quick service, discount, food delicious/ sumptuous/ tasty/
Staff, manager, waiter, quality service, personal attention, order, serve, water, extra , well dressed, communication skill, well trained, well mannered

Example : 

'Dine Excellence' is the largest restaurant in our city and this is my favourite eatery in my area. This place offers a great dining experience and the view, both inside and outside, is spectacular. This is a beautiful restaurant with a great price and a clean environment. I often go there to enjoy my meal with my wife and on some occasions, with my friends.

It is a four-storied restaurant and the 2nd floor is reserved for parties and special events. The playground for children is large enough and a good number of toys are placed there for children to have fun. The roof-top is my personal favourite as it gives a very clear view of the surrounding nature and the clear blue sky. If it is not raining, I like to enjoy my dinner at the roof-top. The interior decoration of the restaurant is something that makes it stand out from the crowd. The soft music, delicious dishes and well-mannered and prompt staffs make it a worth visiting place for food lovers.

The variety of dishes this restaurant offers is another great thing about it. Someone will find almost any local or famous foreign menu there and the master cooks make the food tasty and worth enjoying. Interestingly, the price of the food in this restaurant is comparatively cheaper and that's the main reason I love this restaurant so much - it is indeed pocket-friendly.  Many other restaurants in my city offer delightful dishes and good services, but most of them are expensive.

The weekly music concert and discount for regular customers are two other reasons I prefer it more than other restaurants. I was very surprised to get as high as 30-35% discount on a few occasions and they told me that this was their way of rewarding loyal customers. I would recommend anyone in this city to enjoy the delicious menu this restaurant offers and I am sure most of them would love the experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment